Thursday, May 18, 2006

Belletti's Magical Moment


Shup Up Critics
Ronaldinho said: "To win this title for Barcelona, a team with 106 years, is amazing. Its a dream come true for me. Absolutely a wonderful day in my career. When Belletti came into the game we got even more aggressive. He was decisive for the victory over such a strong team.
Belletti deserved to score. So many criticism, so many people saying a lot of thing, but here in Europe he is considered one of the best in his position and, to me, one of the best in the world, so my happiness is doubled today. To see him becoming part of the football history, in a competition of such importance was a great pleasure to me. He totally deserved it.

Belletti, soon after the game said that he was very happy with the recognition of the coach and the technical commission as well as the player's that told him he reserved it. "When the best player in the world comes to you and say that you deserved it, what else can you expect?"
He was asked about his absence in the World Cup: "I'm very happy today knowing I helped our team to get in the tournament".

I must be honest with you. I didn't know that Belletti was under criticism. I absolutely can't understand why, because in all the Barcelona's matches I saw, he made the team more aggressive and more worthy of scoring. This fact just made his goal even more tasty, more important and more exciting. It can be an inspiration for our other 'media/fans hunted' players like Ronaldo and Adriano.

http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/group-f/bellettis-magical-moment.html

0 comments:

Search